Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I integrate Simplio3D visual product configurator with a shopping cart system?
There is the possibility to integrate with a shopping cart system under our development service option. Currently the basic version supports PayPal and Shopify integration. Please feel free to contact us for more details.
2. Does the software have a login portal feature?
The basic version does not include any user account/login portal module. Since login portals are very much different from a client to another, we do offer this option for the custom version.
3. How can I upload my product images or 3D objects into the system?
We reproduce your customizable products through: 2D image editing, 3d modeling and as complementary services. Also, the upload is possible from your part by using the available back-end. For more details please contact us.
4. Does the standard version include payment systems like PayPal, Google Checkout or any other similar system?
At this time the basic version only has PayPal and Shopify integrated, the rest of the epayment services are available on request at an additional cost. We help integrate Simplio3D with known e-commerce platforms such as: Shopify, WooCommerce, Opencart, PrestaShop and Magento.
5. I don’t want to install Simplio3D on my server. Can you help me with the hosting?
Yes, we offer server resources for hosting Simplio3D visual product configurator software along with the needed technical support starting from $19 a month.
6. I do not have a website. Can you help me build one for my configurator?
Yes, we also provide web design and website development services (wordpress expert) on request. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
7. Does Simplio3D have an Admin Panel where I can create and edit my customizable products such as: options, price, description, etc.?
Basic version includes a fully working easy-to-use back-end area from where you can access and manage the customizable product(s).