Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I integrate Simplio3D with a shopping cart system?
Yes, there is the possibility to integrate the product configurator with a shopping cart system. Simplio3D can be easily integrated with popular ecommerce platforms such as: Shopify, WooCommerce, Opencart, PrestaShop, BigCommerce and Magento. Please feel free to contact us for more details.
2. Does the product configurator have a login portal feature?
SEL Platform has a pre-built login portal module and can be used to enable a user account feature on a product configurator. We use a semi-custom approach because login portals can be different from a client to another.
3. How can I upload my product images or 3D objects into the system?
Simplio3D has a fully functional Product Catalog Manager, where Admin users can upload content including 3D models to build their products. Optionally, uploading (and managing the catalog) is also done by us as an additional service.
4. I don’t want to install Simplio3D on my server. Can you help me with the hosting?
Yes, we offer server infrastructure for hosting Simplio3D along with the needed technical support starting from $29 a month. For more details please contact us.
5. I do not have a website. Can you help me build one for my configurator?
Yes, we also provide web design and website development services (Shopify, WordPress, Woocommerce, Magento expert) on request. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
6. Does Simplio3D have an Administration Panel where I can create and edit my customizable products such as: options, price, description, etc.?
Simplio3d platform include a fully usable back-end panel, where you can access and manage the customizable product(s).