Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I integrate Simplio3D product configurator website with a shopping cart system?
Yes, there is the possibility to integrate the product configurator website with a shopping cart system. Currently, the Basic version supports only PayPal and Shopify integration. Please feel free to contact us for more details.
2. Does the product configurator have a login portal feature?
The product configurator website basic version does not include any user account/login portal module. Since login portals are very much different from a client to another, we do offer this option starting from Pro version.
3. How can I upload my product images or 3D objects into the system?
The upload is done from your part by using the available back-end panel. For more details please contact us.
4. Does the standard version include payment systems like PayPal, Google Checkout or any other similar system?
At this time the basic version only has PayPal and Shopify integrated, the rest of the ecommerce services are available for the Pro and Enterprise versions. Integrate Simplio3D with known e-commerce platforms such as: Shopify, WooCommerce, Opencart, PrestaShop and Magento.
5. I don’t want to install Simplio3D on my server. Can you help me with the hosting?
Yes, we offer server infrastructure for hosting Simplio3D visual product configurator software along with the needed technical support starting from $29 a month.
6. I do not have a website. Can you help me build one for my configurator?
Yes, we also provide web design and website development services (wordpress, magento expert) on request. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
7. Does Simplio3D have an Admin Panel where I can create and edit my customizable products such as: options, price, description, etc.?
Simplio3d platform include a fully usable back-end zone, where you can access and manage the customizable product (s).