1. Can I integrate Simplio3D visual product configurator with a shopping cart system?
There is the possibility to integrate with the visual product configurator under our development service option. Currently the standard version supports PayPal and Shopify integration. Please feel free to contact us for more details.
2. Does the software have a user account module feature?
The standard version does not include any user account module. Simplio visual product configurator uses account sessions coming from the ecommerce website. The saved configured item is sent via e-mail, when the user proceeds to the checkout.
3. How can I upload my product images or 3D objects into the system?
We reproduce your customizable products through: image rendering, 3d modeling and upload complementary services. Also, the upload is possible from your part by using the back-end. For quotations please contact us.
4. Does the standard version include payment systems like PayPal, Google Checkout or any other similar system?
At the moment the standard version has PayPal and Shopify integrated only, the rest of checkout services is possible upon request at an additional cost. We help integrate Simplio3D with known e-commerce platforms such as: Shopify, WooCommerce, Opencart, PrestaShop and Magento at an affordable budget.
5. I don’t want to install Simplio3D on my server. Can you help me with the hosting?
Yes, we offer server resources for hosting Simplio3D visual product configurator software.
6. I do not have a website. Can you help me build one for my application?
Yes, we also provide web design and website development services (wordpress expert) on request. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
7. Does Simplio3D have an Admin Panel where I can create and edit my customizable products such as: options, price, description, etc.?
Standard version includes a fully working easy-to-use back-end area from where you can access the customizable product(s).
Check user reviews: