1. Can I integrate Simplio3D in a shopping cart system?
Upon request, it can be integrated, under our development service option. Please feel free to contact us for more details.
2. Does the software have an user account module feature?
The standard version does not include any user account module. The configured items can only be saved via e-mail, when the user proceeds to the checkout.
3. How can I upload my product images or 3D objects into the system?
We provide in-house image rendering services. Also the upload can be done from your part. For quotations please contact us.
4. Does the standard version include payment systems like PayPal, Google Checkout or any other similar system?
At the moment the product configurator has PayPal integrated only, the rest of checkout services can be integrated upon request at an additional cost. We help integrate Simplio3D product configurator script with known ecommerce platforms such as: Shopify, WooCommerce, Opencart, PrestaShop and Magento at an affordable budget.
5. I don’t want to install Simplio3D on my server. Can you help me with the hosting?
Yes, we provide server resources for hosting Simplio3D. The configurator will be generated on your website through an iFrame.
6. I do not have a website. Can you help me build one for my application?
Yes, we also provide web design services on request. Please feel free to contact us for more information.
7. Does Simplio3D have an Admin Panel where I can create and edit my products such as: options, price, description, etc.?
Our application includes a fully working and simple back-end area from where you can acces the customizable product(s).